Table Mountain Day Hikes
There are 250 km of paths in the Table Mountain National Park. There are walks and hikes to suite most levels of fitness, from a simple two to three hour circuit to a full days hiking. A few of the routes include the Western Table and the cable way, but there are many other alternatives, including routes in the Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve and Silvermine. Many of the commonly used routes have variations.
For guided Table Mountain day hikes
For Day Hike Rates click here.
Ask about the RED DISA Special hikes towards the end January and the beginning of February.
Some of the more commonly guided routes:
- Platteklip Gorge to Table Mountain
- Skeleton Gorge to Table Mountain
- Kasteelspoort to Cable Station
- Constantia Nek to Back Table & Echo Valley Circuit
- Twelve Apostles Path
- Silvermine Panorama
- St James Peak Kalk Bay Circuit
- Cape of Good Hope Nature Reserve Shipwreck Trail
We also offer porterage, catering and guiding on overnight hiking trails and trekking routes, in Table Mountain and other areas of the Western Cape. For more information complet the on-line Trail Enquiry Form.