Now THIS is the way to experience the outdoors!
- You want to have an active, outdoor holiday and experience South African trekking – but you want to travel light
- You want to walk the trails – but all you want to carry is your water, lunch, waterproofs and camera
- You want to breathe the fresh air, smell the fynbos, absorb the views and feed your soul – but you want a guide to lead the way
- Come the end of the day, you want your drink cold, your shower hot, your meal home cooked and your accommodation comfortable – but you want to be spared the logistics and the schlep
Well, congratulations – you’ve come to the right place – that’s what Slackpacking is all about
- ……….. and if you don’t have the time or the inclination to hike the overnight trails we can guide you on some amazing day walks in most parts of Table Mountain and the Cape Peninsula.
Slackpacker SA offers multi-day trails that last from two to six days. Overnight stops are in top-notch camps or lodges set in beautiful surroundings. You’ll have your own qualified guide with all the specialist knowledge required. You’ll be shuttled to and from the beginning and end-points and your luggage will be transferred between overnight venues. Best of all, you’ll be served a home-cooked meal and a choice of drinks at the end of the day’s trek. After an active day and good company you will sleep comfortably in serviced accommodation.
Great hikes, great photo opportunities, great chat, great memories
Based in Cape Town, in the Western Cape, we operate within the Table Mountain National Park – stretching from the city centre to Cape Point, 60 km away – as well as in the Cape Winelands, Garden Route, Overberg and West Coast. We also partner with trails on the Wild Coast, in the KwaZulu Natal Drakensberg and other parts of South Africa. But wherever we take you, it’ll be in true Slackpacker SA style.
Traditional South African hospitality, exquisite natural scenery
and healthy physical activity all rolled into one
Slackpacker SA can also take care of the tour arrangements for your entire visit – your itinerary, accommodation, airport shuttles, visits to interesting venues and attractions, wine tours and other outdoor activities. You could join one of our pre-arranged tours, or we could create a private itinerary just for you.
Whether you join us as individuals, couples or groups, for a special event or as a team-building group for a corporate event, rather focus on the serious business of having a good time – and let us take care of the rest.
Imagine waking up on top of a mountain in a Natural World Heritage Site, in the middle of a vibrant city!